Dii Community Music Education School Assembly includes the following:
- 45 minute assembly from 20-150 students.
- Learn about ukuleles, steel drums, and handpans.
- Fun and energetic songs that feature each instrument and the culture that they represent.
- Lessons on geography and map reading (where does the instrument come from?).
- Lessons on history (when was it first created, by who?).
- Meditating with sounds of the handpan.
- Volunteers can try the instruments (if appropriate)
- Sing-a-long songs like My Dog Has Fleas, One Love, Baby Shark, Don’t Worry Be Happy, etc.
- Best suited for ages 1st-8th grade.